Wednesday 16 February 2011

On the to read/review list

Some of these I have yet to read, and some I have read, and have yet to read again and then review.
So here's the first set of 10:
(picture from google)

1. Beastly - Alex Flinn
2. A Kiss in Time - Alex Flinn
3. Inkheart, Inkspell, Inkdeath (Inkworld Trilogy)- Cornelia Funke
4. The Five People You Meet In Heaven - Mitch Albom
5. The Book of Lost Things - John Connolly
6. The Pact - Jodi Picoult
7. Fire - Kristin Cashore
8. The Interpretation of Murder - Jed Rubenfield
9.The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
10. Anansi Boys - Neil Gaiman

I've chosen these first because I have all of these around my house/s somewhere. And read a few very, very recently. (The ones with links on them (in green) are the one's I've already done.)
I look forward to reading and reviewing them.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment