With the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton coming up, I thought I'd do something for the occasion and also to try to be a little patriotic.
So I've ditched the fantasy adventures for a small while and have gone on to reading some love and romance adventures instead. (Yay!?)
So at the moment that consists of reading anything at all lovey I can get my hands on.
But here's a few reccommendations for you:
1. Anything by Jill Mansell. She is a romantic literary genius if you want easy to read feel good stories about love and romance with some laughs along the way. (albeit prehaps a little obvious)
2. Any fairy tale you can get your hands on. Always a major plot point in it are the princes and princesses destined to fall in love.
3. A favourite of mine: Stardust by Neil Gaiman (for love, fantasy and adventure!)
4. A classic - Jane Austens' Pride and Prejudice or Sense and Sensibility
5. Another Classic - Shakespeares Romeo and Juliet.
6. Something a little different. - The Venus Conspiricy by Michael Cordy.
Hope that satisfies a few romantics.